Friday, May 28, 2010

Confession...

Today I had to acknowledge that I did not fully trust the Potter...when I entrusted Him the cares and concern of my soul. I was afraid He might "mar" what I entrusted to Him. I could have spared myself a lot of anxious moments and days...had I been convinced that His will could only work toward uplifting and purifying another's soul...no matter the upheaval necessary to achieve this. Had I been content to know that I am just a willing "bond-servant"...who does not need to understand His Captain's orders...in order to carry them out...I might have lived in a deeper peace.

I will strive to apply the truth I found in Phillipians 1:19 during this next year...

"...deliverance through...prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment